ASA :- LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This web site is run by: American Standards Association (ASA)
Terms & Conditions
At the point when utilizing this site you must conform to these terms and states of utilization. We may change these terms and conditions now and again so please read them each one time you utilize the site to verify you're stayed up with the latest. By keeping on using this site, you acknowledge the current terms and states of utilization. On the off chance that you don't concur with these terms and conditions you should not utilize the site.
• What we permit you to do/not do
We own all of the material on this website. This includes, but is not limited to, all text, designs, logos, graphics, computer programs, audio, video and code (including HTML) in any form. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions of use, none of the material on this web site may be reproduced, downloaded, distributed, copied, republished, displayed or transmitted in any form whatsoever without our written permission. We grant you permission to view this web site with a web browser provided that you do not:
• modify the material on this website;
• resell the material on this web site; or
• create derivative works from the material on this web site.
We may withdraw this permission at any time without notice to you. You may not use, frame or use framing techniques to enclose, any material on this web site without our written consent. Further, you may not make use of any 'meta tags' or other 'hidden text' that uses our name or trademark or product name without our written consent.
• What you permit us to do/not do with your submissions
We may in our absolute discretion publish on this web site material or information that you submit to us for:
• participation in competitions;
• a review; or
By submitting information or material to us you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to: use, reproduce, modify, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish, broadcast and display that information or material and create derivative works from it; and sublicense any of the forgoing rights to third parties.
Utilization of correspondence administration
Criticize, misuse, bug, stalk, debilitate is a punishable effect. Only Business Related mails and messages is allow and beneficiary can expected answers but not forced .
You should not make a hyperlink to this site unless we provide for you our express consent in composing.
In using this web site, you must not:
• disrupt the operation or security of this web site or any accounts, servers, or networks connected or accessible through this web site;
• use this web site in a way that may harass, annoy or disrupt any third person, including a third person who may receive messages as a result of your use of this web site;
• submit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any material constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
• submit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
• submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
• delete any author attribution, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any material that is submitted; modify or delete any content on this web site or add any content to this web site; or
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of this web site.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
Security and Accuracy of information
This web site may vary from time to time.
Third Party Sites
You may be able to access third party sites from this web site. We do not make any representations or claims in relation to the content, quality, or reliability of these sites, and our inclusion of a link to them does not imply that we have any relationship or affiliation with them.
If you register with this web site, you may be provided with a password. If you are provided with a password, you must keep it secret and secure.
Any Fee paid is non-refundable in any circumstances.
In rare cases, however, at times, the Package sent to the user may be malfunctioning, or not working. We would require the user to send back the damaged/Mal-functioning material, so that a new copy can be arranged. ASA(American Standards Association) is a independent accreditation board of U.S.A so board is not taking any responsibility of certification. Clients are taking the accreditation as per their needs and risk level. All the charges born in replacement, can be claimed by the company.
Common law duty of care We do not assume any common law duty of care towards you in providing the information on this web site.
If the policy of ASA will change in future, terms and legal policy will be change accordingly.
Any dispute will solve first mutually , then according to ASA policy jurisdiction not be involved in the matter of American Standards Association(ASA).